Careers at Human Made
Human Made is a fully-remote, globally distributed team. We put our humans first by creating a workplace that values inclusivity, flexibility, autonomy and transparency.
We’re looking for someone just like you
We’re always looking for driven and capable humans to join our team. Even if we’re not currently hiring for a role that matches your experience, get in touch. If you’ve got what it takes to be a Human Made human, we’ll make space for you.
What it means to be a Human Made human
For more detail about what it means to be Human Made, read our employee handbook.
- We act with kindness and integrity.
- We take pride and accountability in what you do.
- We have the courage to aim higher.
- We work openly and welcome discussion.
Sound like you? Then you might just be our kind of human.
“If you want to work with brilliant people, and build cool things, challenge yourself to grow, contribute to a growing company, share ideas, and work in a positive environment than HM’s a good place. Leadership are compassionate, thoughtful, and never beyond reach.”Recent Glassdoor review
- Flexible, remote working
- Up to 52 weeks parental leave
- 35 days holiday
- Sickness and carers leave
- Annual company retreat (Previous retreats have been in Sri Lanka, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Norway, Greece)
- Time to contribute to open source
- Conference and training budget
- Monthly remote working allowance
- Work wherever you want
- New computer and mobile phone every two years
- Office equipment when you need it
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to creating a diverse environment that every team member feels proud to be part of, and welcome applications from any people in any country across the world.